Delaware Youth Soccer Association

  • Release to Play Out of State

    This registration is for a DE resident that would like to play for a team Out of State (EXPORT PLAYER). Once you have registered and made payment, please email , to let her know you have completed registration.

    Register Now
If you have questions or problems, please read our Troubleshooting Guide.